CREATIVE BUSINESS FORUM AT EEF 2021
The success of the first Creative Business Forum at the SPIEF 2021 revealed the need to set up a special space for discussions, presentations, and an exchange of initiatives and knowledge between business, government, and the creative community. The Creative Business Forum gained further traction at the EEF 2021.
The business programme and in the special thematic area of the Innosocium Lab enabled members of the creative community, creative industries, business, and the state to continue their active dialogue. The meeting participants discussed the importance of public and socio-cultural initiatives for the development of the Far East and other regions of Russia, how responsibility should be distributed among the authorities, business, and society, and the development of traditional art industries. The agenda of the Creative Business Forum at the EEF 2021 placed special emphasis on cooperation and assistance to NPOs. In doing so, the Innosocium Foundation managed to consolidate its experience and expertise in the social and creative spheres. An analysis of the best social practices will be used to further improve the foundation needed to develop creative industries in Russia.
Representatives of the state, government agencies, and the regions:
- Gulnaz Kadyrova, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Elena Druzhinina, Deputy Minister of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation (online)
- Aysen Nikolayev, Head of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)
- Irina Levkovich, Minister of Culture of the Trans-Baikal Territory
- Yury Yermoshkin, Minister of Culture of the Khabarovsk Territory
- Gavril Kirillin, Minister for External Relations and People’s Affairs of the Government of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)
- Vera Shcherbina, First Deputy Governor and Chairman of the Government of the Primorye Territory
Representatives of business:
- Anna Shabarova, Vice President for HR Policy and Social Responsibility, Russian Copper Company
- Alla Sbitneva, Executive Director, Sberbank
- Leonid Petukhov, Managing Partner and Member of the Management Board, AFK Sistema
- Irina Makiyeva, Chief Managing Partner for Urban Development, Urban Solutions and Development of Single-Industry Towns Unit, VEB.RF
- Anna Tsivileva, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Kolmar Group
- Svetlana Fefilova, Deputy General Director, Gazprom Media
- Dmitry Sharkov, Regional Corporate Affairs Manager, Philip Morris Sales and Marketing
Representatives of specialized organizations and experts from the social and creative sectors:
- Roman Karmanov, General Director, Cultural Initiatives Fund
- Anton Dolgov, Executive Director, Presidential Grants Fund
- Zelfira Tregulova, General Director, State Tretyakov Gallery
- Alexey Bazhenov, Founder, Beinopen New Fashion Industry Forum
- Igor Nosov, Acting General Director, Far East Development Corporation
- Afanasy Savvin, General Director, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) Development Corporation
- Victor Shalay, Director, Arsenyev Museum of Far East History
- Corey Andrew Barr, Director, Art Central Hong Kong (online)
- Shyevin S’ng, Founder, Vin Gallery (online)
More than a hundred people took part in the events of the Innosocium Foundation, the Roscongress Foundation’s social platform, as speakers, moderators, and facilitators. Over 500 participants in the EEF 2021 attended the sessions and discussions organized by the Foundation. More than 200,000 people viewed live video broadcasts of the Creative Business Forum’s sessions. Social media posts were viewed by more than 6,000 unique users.
The programme was drafted in cooperation with the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, the governments of Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District and the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), the Agency for Strategic Initiatives, the Presidential Grants Fund, the Cultural Initiatives Fund, the Donors Forum, and other experts and opinion leaders from the creative and social sectors.